Email

over 5 years ago

Should I send to this guy and tell him I must move on its hard for me to say this but I have to get off my chest I want to be with you but I feel like you dont want to give me a chance or us a a chance! I know I called about the job and know u sleep a lot but even when ur up I like surprises hint hint a girl like to get a call out of the blue! Even if it’s just friendship! I feel like I am pulling most of weight here in the relationship if you want an explanation call me otherwise good luck with everything if wanna work things out then call me! my name is Kelly dob is 62084 and Donald 92388

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what spirit want you to do on this relationship and much more. I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I am online ready to chat.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt from his behavior and something which he hide from you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

yes tell him how you feel and just then you will both know what to do from there ok!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and well, sending a an email does not sound very fair he is the type that needs a call or a text message but im on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.