Grow or Dissolve

over 5 years ago

I would like to know only one question is this relationship between the two of us this guy and I going to grow or dissolve thats it yes or no grow or dissolve my name is Kelly 62084 and Donald 92388 tks a bunch! I can either wait or move on

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

WELL SWEETHEART TO BE HONEST LET GO MOVE ON YOU AND HIM WILL BE HAPPIER THERES MORE OUT THERE FOR YOU

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME I HAVE ANSWERS FOR YOU . ASK ABOUT MY SUMMER SPECIALS BEFORE THEY EXPIRE!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see and give you the answer to all of your questions . I have specials today . I will give you the truth through spirit . Yes or no . On line live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/20/18-08/27/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials! No refunds.

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.