How will we get in contact again?

over 5 years ago

When will me and my EX get in contact again? How? DOes he think of me? If so what do he be thinking? I have so many unanswered questions. My name is Sheila (11/17/1993) and his is Dante (03/15/1990) ...

over 5 years ago
psychic.angelina407's photo

♥☼♥ Ms Angelina ♥... (psychic.angelina407)

14 posts

hi sweetie contact me for a free question I would be happy to look in to this for u

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME FOR A FULL LIFE SESSION!

over 5 years ago

I know exactly what you must do dear, you cant seem to not think about him more now than ever and someothing needs to give so you can go on with your life onto bigger and better things finally!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing right now is that you and him were meant to be together for now, and the reason why your confused is because you never got clarity or understading why you broke up in the first place, but this is why he wants to come back because he never did either so he will come back because to reconsile with you, im line if you want a privet session.