does he have genuine feelings for me or waste of time

over 5 years ago

My name is Amanda I have this old friend I just recently reconnected with he seem like he wanted to come back into life after I disconnected from him for about a year and a half. so recently we ended up doing some things which I initiated it because i wanted to see where his intentions were which should have been done in a different way I know. He still contacted me the next day but i didn’t feel a spark with him after all these years. Do you see that this is over i feel like he sees me in a different way now? will he contact me?

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

Would love to look at this for you. Blessings xxx Jonathan Love

over 5 years ago

Hi, Amanda, take a look at my Feelings Thoughts Intentions Actions special, I think it would clarify your questions. :)

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well, im looking in your guides to see that some one from the past is to come back to try to reconcile with you , so yes he will im on line if you want a privet session .

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are behaving different now and you are not much sure.You need clarity.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into his thoughts and see what his real feelings are toward you and if this will be a long term relationship with you and him . I will give you full insight and details . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Its not over dear you have opportunity,join me if you need truth about him and his thinking

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

his intentions with you are pure but are getting infected by some type of third party negativity that is distributing! call me more and I will gladly tell you the rest of what I see regarding this situation! my rates and prices are on my page my special offer is 25 dollar love reading for 45 minutes!