Love

over 5 years ago

Will things work out between me and my daughters dad? After the loss things got rough but i feel like we’re making alot of progress i just dont wanna get involved again for nothing any advice helpful my dob is 04/02/94 his is 08/25/80 Thanks

over 5 years ago

Hi Im online call me 10.00 25mins call now

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

It is so very possible that things work out. Most if both of you keep communicating well… Listening each other would help a lot.

Let me give you clarity.

Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

I can help with this, give me a call.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes i understand , and you dont have to what im seeing in the cards is you will be able to sit them down and talk with them and telling them the truth, im on line if you want a privet session

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and him now and the future . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . I will give you full details and the truth. Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me if you need truth and accurate reading