Will i be with my love soon?

over 5 years ago

We’ve been talking back and forth to each other real slow taking things slowly I know he loves me and I love him I do feel or don’t know for sure if he’s being honest with me but the more he opened up to me now I understand I’m wondering will he rekindle things with me? I was told that I will have another man come in but I don’t see one except the same guy that was dealing with before and he is a soulmate 05/02/1972

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come connect with me right now as I’m online to take your call. I can help you past present and future reading today ask about my summer special.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes he will be the only one as now to be with . im on line if you wanna talk

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with hi but things are not going smooth between both of you.You need more clarity.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️