simonerazz's photo

simonerazz

14 posts

Should I give up on my relationship and move on? 2/12/1986

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

I give details and truth. Find me Im always on :)

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hello dear. Nothing justify to quit a relationship if there are things to save on it and love to fight for. Come to see if the relationship worth enough to fight for it! Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So, my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I’m online right now to take your call call today for more clarity to your situation!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead around your situation with this person and see what will change . I will give you the truth . I have specials today . You need to know a lot about this person. On line now . Blessings