Love - Will We Be Together?

over 5 years ago
aahia didn't upload a photo

mystic (aahia)

3 posts

We have been together for 2 years and we experienced a bump and are giving a last try. I have been told that he is the one and we will be together. But right now it seems really difficult for me to see that happening as we are trying to see where it goes and that’s difficult for me.

DOB 12/28/1993 09/18/1992

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and im seeing that it will be hard to see that your right bt give it time as you go and get to know each other, then you will see that you are meant to be

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Would be happy to help you ! Only 99 cent a min! Check out my reviews and come see me !

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what is ahead around love life and if things will change . I read the spirit and give you the truth and much more around his spirit toward you. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

I get a lot of details on this. Down to some family issues and letting go of some past problems. Find me lets chat! Im always on Bitwine!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL!