Nick Orozco (3/30/89)

over 5 years ago
gilbertd1993 didn't upload a photo

gilbertd1993

4 posts

He is with another woman. But will he ever talk to me again? Or come back to me?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and im looking in your guides today to see that yes he will come back to u but as a friend sweetie , because he has moved on with this other woman. im on line

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I’m only 99 cent a min ! Check out my reviews, and come have a reading with me ;) blessings

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away today, I’m on line now . I will tell you when things will turn around form spirit with this person and much more. I will give you the truth . Come in now for your help I have specials today . I know I can help you and clear some things where you are wondering about toward this person . and you .Blessings

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

hello dear and yes he will contact you again but only as a friend.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

When you two split … you thought it was for good.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

It could be difficult regenerating the relationship, but not entirely unfeasible. Nick has his own free-will to work with but there are also ways to create the right circumstances and energy that he would be more drawn to for a reconciliation.

Love & Light, Leona