Traveling

over 5 years ago

Hi. I’m going to Italy in a few days. I will join a course for a week. Will I have a good time and connect with people? I’m kinda shy and bad at social situations at once. Any good or bad situations coming my way?

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min ! Come in and chat with me ;) blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$30, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I CAN TELL YOU HOW THIS IS GOING TO GO FOR YOU BUT IN ORDER TO DO THAT YOU MUST GIVE ME A CALL SO CALL ME AS IM ONLINE NOW TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE WITH YOU!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit and see if you will have a good time and meet with people where will be social and kind . I will give you the truth and much more I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns today . Blessings