Stuck

over 5 years ago

So I meet him at my job he told me he was married seperated at first we started dating cause I was under the impression he was going through a divorce so we started seeing each other dinner dates even going out of town together then he tells me he’s going back home to his kids by this time I had already fell I’n love with him he also tells me he’s in love with me everyday we still spending time together even though I know he’s situation I don’t wanna be a home recker don’t know what to do

over 5 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Hi Ashley,

You are most certainly not the first one that has gone thru a similar situation, trust me. If you’d like to chat, take a deeper look into things, ring me when you see me online sometime.

No promises—but I can surely pass along what is shown to me, if we establish a good connection.

God bless you! I truly wish you the best!♥

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

connect with me today and I will give you a full life reading on this situation.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what changes are ahead , and he is un happy with his situation , I will go further in to spirit and give you full insight and details . On line now . I will give you the truth what is ahead and much more. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are naturally very pure but really want to be with him.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
alext didn't upload a photo

alext

1 post

Run as fast as you can…

over 5 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can look into the next couple of months for you and see whats going to happen.

-Hazel Waters