Will he come back

over 5 years ago

Will my ex come back

over 5 years ago

Hi Apple,

I would be happy to take a look at your situation and see what comes up for you and your ex.

Best wishes, Pixie

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can check to see if you two get back together.

-Hazel Waters

over 5 years ago
experthadi didn't upload a photo

Muhammad Imran (experthadi)

4 posts

Hi dear apple24, please join me i will help you. thanks

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much and want to get him back into your life.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and your ex coming back to you , I will give you the truth and how he feels toward and when . I read the spirit of the person thoughts and much more . On line now . Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in your cards is that some one from the past is to come in your future to reconcile so yes im on line if u wanna a session