Confused

over 5 years ago
delilahroseee didn't upload a photo

delilahroseee

1 post

I have been talking to this guy for 1 1/2 years and yesterday he threw a curve ball at me that he was moving out of town in two weeks to be with the mother of his kid. He told me that he loves her and is in love with her and doesn’t care about me or what struggles I’m facing in life. He also told me not to contact him anymore and that he’s changing his number on Monday. My instinct is telling me that this whole situation is going to blow up in his face and he’ll come back trying to apologize and make things right. Is my instinct correct or is this really over?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see something fishy going on there.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me I’m online to give you a full life reading today.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is that what he is saying is true he really going back to his children and he is ready to face what ever it is.im on line.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look I to spirit and give you full insight and details around him and what changes ahead , and when he will come back to you . I will give you the truth . I see a lot through and will give you the truth right away. I have specials today. Blessings