I’m scared

over 5 years ago

I’m so afraid right now finically I feel overwhelmed with bills. Will I pull thru thIs slow time and meet my bills? Will my business pick up?

over 5 years ago
tarot_by_char's photo

Medium and Tarot Expert (tarot_by_char)

14 posts

I can definitely help you, and help you plan. Call me!

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. For free briefs, just give me your question and I’ll pick up from the past and sometimes even the present. This is for confirmation Date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️