Will I see him soon?

over 5 years ago

He is D 05/20/97 and I am Rose 04/28/98. I had a dream with D last night and coincidentally I got a message from his brother this morning

over 5 years ago
experthadi didn't upload a photo

Muhammad Imran (experthadi)

4 posts

i can feels that his intonation and enerigys are very much connected with you and soon there will be good news from him for more detail join me

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when you will contact you and connect . the spirit show a lot around you and him . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

anyone else

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what I do see is that he has been on your mind and going to sleep with that same thought and that’s what happening but at the same time he is coming soon so yes. im on line if u wanna a session.