Where is the man I love?

over 5 years ago
wendywoo70 didn't upload a photo

wendywoo70

17 posts

I am really curious if anyone can pick up on where the man I would like to be with is right now, what he is doing etc.? Would be wonderful to know what you can pick up on this…

over 5 years ago
lollitalace didn't upload a photo

Advisor Lilliana (lollitalace)

4 posts

contact me now for a full life love and career reading

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear i see a person really love you and he has great feeling towards you,join me for detail about him

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you full insight and details on all of your love questions and for the future , when you will meet this person . I see a lot through spirit and much more . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you like someone but not much sure about his feelings.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in your cards is that hes not very far away im on line if you want a session with me .

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!