Do I even have a love life

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Seems one disappointment after another every time I let my guard down to someone- last relationship I was hurt and treated bad. Now I don’t even trust men and don’t want to deal with love anymore.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

sometimes its just Karma getting back ..Dear.. so my suggestion is before getting into any relationship pls do some healing work on ur self and raise your vibration … i can help you with some affirmations to work with so call me if interested

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Must be some karma using the rest of this year to inner heal and work on self – trust me – affirmations yes

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

No dear good thing will come to you please join me for detail about your issue i tell you how it was happen

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you !Only 99 cent a min ;)

over 5 years ago
lollitalace didn't upload a photo

Advisor Lilliana (lollitalace)

4 posts

contact me for a full life love and career reading

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you through spirit and see when the right man is coming in for you and a future . it was the wrong men . Come in and let me help you moving forward . Blessings

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Truthfully tired of dealing with my love life if I can focus on my happiness money and kids I am fine

over 5 years ago

Then don’t! This doesn’t mean to be harsh, this means to be for you to work on YOU. You can’t have a happy, healthy relationship if you are looking for your partner to bring you job. It’s a partnership. The minute you give someone the power to provide you happiness is the minute you give them the ability to take it away. Do you know what I mean? Love is not power. Love is sharing and providing equal partnership to each other. A lot of females in our society get caught up in the “savior” complex where a man has to save us and provide our happiness. That isn’t healthy. We are here to be each parts of a whole.

I’d love to chat with you if you feel it necessary.

Best wishes and lots love, Pixie

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam online now to take your call.

over 5 years ago

HI,

NO One is meant to be ALONE. we are all made in PAIRS. It’s just we made some bad choices and that’s what delay things. Let me Guide You to walk on Right Path which going to lead you to your Soulmate.

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Pixie what I meant working on self

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

I’m sorry you are going through such a bad time. My proposal would be to change your approach on romantic connections. You can find love and trust and you can also nurture it.