Wondering if I will ever meet Mr Right

over 5 years ago

I am online and available to chat!

over 5 years ago

wow girl the self talk! No no no.. that will keep you stuck and doomed. You are only venting I get that, but there is other ways to go around this. I will help change your self talk and mindset. You are too pretty to even think this. And I see your soulmate clear as day.. Down to what kind of clothes he wears. Im here if you want a reading :) LOTS of love!

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Please give me a call!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see what is ahead around love and romance for the future where will last. I have specials today and will give you truthful answers and what to avoid around you for love and how to draw the right one to you . On line now -Live chat – I know I can help you right away on all concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Sheena,

Realizing this post is now 3 months old, I pulled a card and can see that things are looking much better for you now, luv. You’re feeling more content. Yay!

Mystic_SunTiger