I want to know the truth about this

over 12 years ago

I feel I am slightly empathic myself. I feel like the energy that some psychics are picking up on is my own. I feel that because I am so in lust with this dude, that they feel a strong energy between us.

I feel the dude wants me to leave him alone and be distant friends.

What do you have to say? 1/28/77 my bday 3/14/83 his bday

over 12 years ago
psychicangel100's photo

Psychic Medium Karen (psychicangel100)

2 posts

Hi Beth,

I do feel that you truly dig this guy, however I feel that he seems to love the chase and being chased.

Beth, Contact me so we can talk further.

over 12 years ago

Thanks Karen. I will contact u

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

If you really like the guy and you want to be in a relationship with him down the track I would recommend you have a read of catchem and keepem by Christian Carter.

over 12 years ago

i feel this guy really cares for you but he tries not to show it.

and someone disapproves of this relationship. look me up lets chat about this issue.

thanks catty.

over 12 years ago

every body keeps saying that lolll probably his bff faith. i want to be his bff so she doesnt want us close. Then some one said it was a guy. so idk what to believe

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi there,Message me with a specific question and your date of birth,i will provide you with a free brief 3 tarot card reading through email.blessings regardless-stacy :)

over 12 years ago

I messaged you Stacy-Ann This dude doesnt like me at all. I don’t know why psychics keep saying he does. He is rude, and arrogant, and egotistic.

over 12 years ago

see.. its like whatever i feel.. the psychic feels.. earlier today, when i felt he liked me, the cards said he did, now that im mad at him, the cards say he doesnt LOL I Just want a real reading lol I just wanna pay for a real freakin reading..