Love insight

over 5 years ago
blm32189 didn't upload a photo

blm32189

1 post

Been with the sane guy off and on for the last 2 years a lot has happened in that time but, I have a connection with him unlike any other and would like some.insight on when or if he is ever going to show me that he wants to be with me or keep pushing me away. He has never told me he loves me only that he cares about me and I love this man with all my heart but, want to know what his intentions are.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

if you wish to get a deeper insight You can connect with me if you feel like and then we will take on from there

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE A READING TODAY.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and go into spirit and see what his real thoughts are toward you and when he will tell you he really love you , and the future . I will give you the truth and much more. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are not much sure about him and his feelings.You need clarity.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello I am online and happy to help you gain clarity within your relationship, and provide you with insight into your partners true intentions as well as information on where your relationship is heading. If you would like to join me in chat for the answers you need I am happy to help.

Many blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well I can see a lot through your spirit guide and yes there is much to talk about im on line if you like to talk more but for now I will give you this much sweetie that this will be the same pattern that it always has been .

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Come in and lets see what the cards say dear ;) Only 99 cent a min !

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat