Seeing someone new

over 5 years ago

Hi my name is Renee born 09/03/1982. I’ve started seeing a guy name Calvin he’s 48. What will come from this? Will this be a love relationship long term. Possibly marriage.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY OR MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SPEAK TO ME.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well, im seeing that this person is very kind and humble as well and has a lot to offer in a long term. im on line if you would like to talk .

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit around this person and see it will be a long term relationship , and what is in his spirit for relationship and marriage for the future. On line now -Live cha t. I will give you the truth on all of your concerns . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

I can look into this. I am online now and ready to chat! Give me a call!

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello join me if you need to know about him i tell you about his thinking

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 07/09/18-07/16/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JULY Specials!

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do a reading for you !Only 99 cent a min ;)