Weird Connection with a Guy

over 5 years ago
carpe didn't upload a photo

carpe

2 posts

Its a complicated situation. Briefly, I met someone in a foreign country two years ago. And we seemed to have a connection- like I could hear thoughts in my head. I thought they were mine but now I am convinced they are not. Its like having wires crossed all the time. Who is talking? He was watching me online on my social media accounts. He had a gf at home. He was convinced that I was with someone- I wasn’t. When he left the country, he would flirt, text me everyday, etc. He seemed convinced that I wouldn’t choose him and yet he kept his gf the whole time so I didn’t know he was an option. I eventually confronted him about liking me and he turned me down but kept contacting me. Eventually, he told me how important I was to him but when he went home things changed with his gf. He says he is marrying her- but this connection persists. I feel tingles and crying and things all the time. He sends me fake facebook accounts and instagram accounts- that for some reason “I know” what to look at. He makes it seem like he is super happy with his gf and he wants me “gone” when I have wanted him “gone” for a long time. I say “gone” because I continue to hear thoughts and feelings that aren’t mine. Its been two years. I feel like he is poking me all the time. I need help understanding this.

over 5 years ago
carpe didn't upload a photo

carpe

2 posts

I should add that sometimes it feels like he tries to use this connection to talk to me. And then there is all the stuff I feel on top of it… like I can start crying for no reason or tingles kind of emanating through out my whole body or gagging or sometimes it feels like my forehead is on fire.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

I would like to know your 1st name and his 1st name to check if its a twinflame connection.. i am online right now if you wish to chat with me.. Love & Peace

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and need clarity.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT AND ILL TELL YOU WHATS HAPPENING.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight and details about this person , he is not what you thought he was . I see a lot from spirit about him . and much more . I have specials today , Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min , with great reviews ! Come chat with me ;) and get your reading today !

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i understand your situation join me i tell you what he doing and how,i tell you very accurate about his thinking

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what I’m seeing that this man still cares for you but at the same time he does not want to hurt the other woman theres so much tosay about this I’m on line if you want to talk let me know.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️