Boy problems

over 5 years ago
gilbertd1993 didn't upload a photo

gilbertd1993

4 posts

I met a guy about 2 years ago. I thought he was my soulmate the minute i laid my eyes on him. We became friends at our gym and talked every once in a while. He always seemed interested but told me he was too busy with work :( i believe him because he does own his own business and he tells his friends the same things. We have gotten into arguments over small minimal things. He always makes me feel like i did something wrong. Lately, he took a girl out on a date and i was devastated. I still catch him looking at me or looking for me… i still feel like he’s the one. Has he hid his feelings for me or do i really need to let it go? Does he like this new girl more? I’m confused

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL TODAY AND GET THESE AND MORE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into his spirit and see his real thoughts and answer your questions on romance and future . I will give oyu the truth and much more , but what is the truth . Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings