thinking about someone

over 5 years ago

what does it mean when you are having obsessive thoughts about someone you havent spoken with for a while then poof! you coincendentally saw him somewhere

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

It means Law of Attraction :)

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

join me for a one on one session today as I see that more questions surround you about this. iam online now to take your call.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love someone very much and want to be with him but have some confusion.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, My name is Angie! I’d love to read for you. My $10 deals for today are 5 questions any topic also provides dates and timeframes!

Love And Light! xoxo

over 5 years ago

You have a special ability and felt him dear so much lately, it was like you just knew out of no where you’d see him again and you was right! I do feel this was for a reason that you kept thinking about him, and ill let you know why contact me :)

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what your thoughts mean around this person and much more , if you will talk to him and more . I will give you the truth and insight through spirit. I have specials today , Come in and let me ease your mind . Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

It means you were sensing him and your intuition was telling you in advance that you would cross pathes again.

over 5 years ago

they need your help.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min , with great reviews ! Come chat with me ;) and get your reading today !