Why can’t I forget him

over 5 years ago

I just want to get him out of my mind why can’t i?

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO LISTEN MESSAGE ME FOR AN APPOINTMET AND I CAN TAP INTO YOUR ENERGIES TO SEE WHAT MAY BE BLOCKING YOU FROM HAVEING A CLEAR MIND.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still connected to him but you are also hurt from his side.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Something is still unfinished between you two, I know youre so ready to just be happy again but you can’t get him out of your mind, I know why this is dear, call me now. :) I also see hes still in your heart sometimes but like you get mad too at him…I will guide you.

over 5 years ago
astraea didn't upload a photo

blank (astraea)

24 posts

Try writing down everything you want to say to him by hand on white paper and then take the paper outside and burn it. This should give you a bit of relief.

over 5 years ago

Hello, My name is Angie! I’d love to read for you. My $10 deals for today are 5 questions any topic also provides dates and timeframes!

Love And Light! xoxo

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see why you can’t forget him and if you and him will be together for the future or not , and if he was meant to be in your life and much more . On line now – I read the spirit of the person and see their thoughts and feelings toward you . Blessings