next step..

over 5 years ago

What do i do? carry on renting? save to buy a house? have kids now or later?

so confused!

over 5 years ago

Hi, I can help you decide what to do with an intuitive tarot reading. I’m online tonight and tomorrow. Feel welcomed to come in for a chat. Blessings Zella

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam off line right now but call me tomorrow so I can give you a more indepth reading on your situation. I can tell you where you were, where you are, and where your going! if you want a one on one REAL reading then I’m the one to talk to. I bid you peace.

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi CLM, I would be happy to offer some insight. We all need some help with this from time to time.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on what to do and all of your concerns . I read the spirit of the person and see what is ahead and changes and what to avoid and much more on all matters . I have specials today . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Online and ready to help

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min , with great reviews ! Come chat with me ;) and get your reading today !

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Let’s take a look :)

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

Continue to rent, but save up to buy. as for children, you should wait until you know where your journey will lead before you finalize your decision. For a full reading contact me.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT AS I SEE THAT YOU ARE TO A STANDPOINT IN LIFE AND I SEE YOU VERY MUCH WOULD LIKE TO MOVE FOWARD. ASK, ABOUT MY FALL SPECIALS!

over 5 years ago

come chat u r putting to much pressure on urself lets work on theses challenges one by one together