I’m ready.

over 5 years ago

I just recently started communicating to C. again. It’s been years since we chatted. I messaged him yesterday told him I’d live to see him to catch up. I’m interested in finding someone to share time with and possibly more. I finally had enough of a guy I was dating for over a year. We’ve been apart for months, due to distance separating us. It finally destroyed what we had. I tried with everything in me to make it work but I feel he didn’t try hard enough. So I’m trying to move on. I just want what everyone else has a family or someone to call their own. I’ve had patience but they are growing thin- over the years of finding someone who is stable minded -and is willing to put forth effort. I want a partner in life.

over 5 years ago
vivian23 didn't upload a photo

Clarity in 1 Reading (vivian23)

23 posts

you are doing the right thing sweetie, I do see love for you and happiness and u finally ,et go of what was blocking u from moving forward … if u need someone to talk to or would like a reading I’m free an u could give a call when ur ready :)

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

AH YES, AND YOU FELT LIKE THOSE WHO TOOK WHAT WAS SOPPOSE TO BE A SEVEN DAY JOUNEY 40 YRS TO COMPLETE DIDN’T YOU? THERE’S REASONS FOR THAT THO. CALL ME FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION . YOUR EYES ARE FINALLY BEGINING TO OPEN.

over 5 years ago

Hi, You are ready for love. You know what you want in a partner so that is the first step to finding one. You are doing all of the right things so far. Come see me in live chat for a helpful tarot reading. Blessings Zella

over 5 years ago

You’re right Ms Tula but hopefully C will be a better choice for me. We talked tonight and got caught up on a lot of past issues and he’s acting like his old self. I’m glad. I just want to be happy and live in a home together with someone who values what I do. God. Family. Respect. Love. Honesty. Loyalty.

over 5 years ago

Hello, My name is Angie! I’d love to read for you. My $10 deals for today are 5 questions any topic also provides dates and timeframes!

Love And Light! xoxo

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you today and give you full insight and details on your questions and much more on love for the future and partner coming in your life where is ready for a serious romance and relationship where will appreciate you . I will give you the truth and what to avoid. Blessings