Does my partner wants me back?

over 5 years ago

I been waiting for him to end his relationship with his ex to end I been trying to talk to this man I want to be with him I know he does too i’m wondering does he loves me does want to be with me I want to move in with him.05/02/2972

over 5 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts and what is ahead for you and him . I will give you the truth of his feelings and thoughts toward you for the future. I have specials today . I will give you the truth so you won’t have to wonder about him and you . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

LOVERS READING 25 DOLLARS 45 MINUTES ADDTIONAL 5$ WILL INCLUDE CAREER AND ADDITIONAL 5 MINUTE 15 DOLLARS FOR 15 MINUTES 125 MY MOST STRONGEST READING INCLUDING 2 DAYS WORTH OF FREE MINUTES PLUS YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER 1 CHAKRA BLANCING OR 1MEDITATION 225 IN DEPTH PAST LIFE READING IN DEPTH TAROT FULL LIFE READING 75 DOLLARS HALF DECK TAROT READING 45 DOLLARS 10 DOLLAR TWO LINE TAROT SPREAD ANWERS 2 QUESTIONS ALL SPELL CASTINGS START AT 100 DOLLARS AND OVER CUSTOME MADE SPELLS START AT 300

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but you are not much sure about his feelings.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IM ONLINE NOW.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

yes dear he will come back to you buut some hurdle in your way.please join me for right way

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/25/18-07/02/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE/JULY Specials!