Babys dad

over 5 years ago

Long story short i started trying to have a baby with my ex 8/19 we stopped talking in april and my bestfriend and i kinda of had like a week fling. Now im not to sure whos the dad of my baby? Everyone says im to far along for it to be my best friends but its my second baby in a year.i know its kinda bad on my part, Do you feel 8/19 or the other guy is the dad? All opinions are greatly apperciated Thanks

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I would like to go deeper into this situation would you call me and lets chat? refer your name and I will give you 10 percent off on select readings check out my reviews

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you . I read around the spirit of the situation and the person . I see a lot through spirit . I will give you the truth through spirit . Live chat . I have specials now . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Please join me i tell you only TRUTH