Grow old together?

over 5 years ago

I’m 42 now, and still not married, nor a family. I keep having relationships with men who turn out to be boys, or pretend to be someone they are not. My current relationship is a gonner, he is so immature and self centered. I just want out of it. Will I ever find that someone to settle with and that I can grow old together with?

over 5 years ago

Yes you will and I know when and where, I will guide you to happiness, i know youre sick and tired of all these games and you just want the real thing already.

-Clara

over 5 years ago

The biggest mistakes a lot of us make is to compare our journeys to those of others. We aren’t not all here to walk the same path. Do I think you will find your joy? Yes, I truly do. I just want to encourage you to broaden you horizons and think outside of the box. I know that isn’t always easy when we are raised in a certain culture and taught that certain scenario are what happiness is. I never dreamed of being a person who talks to deal people when I was growing up. LMAO guess what? That gift is something that takes strength to do, but it brings joy and healing to others. Don’t be afraid to be different my dear!

I’d be glad to chat with you if you fee you need it.

Be well, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what changes are ahead and moving forward around love , and if this person will change or stay the same . I will give you the truth for the months and days ahead . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 05/28/18-06/04/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

YES, for sure you will have thi someone special to live your life with, once you start being centered in yourself and loving yourself as much you want to be loved… all starts in your inner space…

Let´s see what´s the best path to follow. Ask for my 10 deal per 10 min, read.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are a different kind of person from those persons who came into your life.You are not much satisfy from them.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

yes dear you will be.come to me i tell you who is batter for you and how you find