What is going on

over 5 years ago

Why isn’t he responding back to me when I mention seeing him?? It’s not because of a woman I know for a fact but what is stopping him from having me there to live. He talks and we text about other things but this – I just am confused

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you the truth through spirit and what is really in his mind , why he don,t want you to live with him and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . I know I can help you and ease your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago

We just messaged the other, (within the hour) he’s at work but we’ve come to the realization this morning we’re both stubborn. Lol. Had a good laugh about it. Its something I feel we need to work on to better ourselves. I’m trying to use logic behind this as to not be emotional. The quote comes to mind I have not failed. Just 10,000 ways it won’t work ;)

over 5 years ago

Glad you guys talked.

I was going to say he loves and cares for you but there's a lot of fears you both need to work through.

if you want some guidance on getting through it together give me a call, but i can tell you communication is a big component!

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. Please contact me vip chat . My special is ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !