Feel kinda bad??

over 5 years ago

So me and 8/19 stopped talking april 20th but lately fpr some reason he has been on my mind heavy and i kinda feel bad for how things ended. Hes a good person i just feel he isnt ready for a real relationship

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

Hi Ciera how are you? just wanna say hello and wishing you well today. haven’t seen you a long while. take care.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you . I will look into this person spirit and see if he will change . . On line now -Live chat I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. Please contact me vip chat . My special is ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$38,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychic_ken didn't upload a photo

Ken Henson (psychic_ken)

3 posts

Hi, Ciera. I have a message for you will help you. :) I’m new to this particular site, and I’m offering a special of 10 minutes for $15. You have good energy, and I hope to talk to you at some point. :)

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Ciera! I would love to take a look for you. Join me on chat!

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 5 years ago

How are you today?hope you are well. today i’m giving all of my client 40% off on all of my deals.don’t late and avail the opportunity.call me for update ,love reading or any issue i’m always here for you.

Thanks

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/11/18-06/18/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago

dar and welcome and what I’m seeing in your guides is you are right about this man hes not ready for a long term, but also hes going to need some clarity and understanding in order for him to move on as well, I’m on line if ou wanna talk.