Is this the end

over 5 years ago
ariesgrl didn't upload a photo

ariesgrl

6 posts

Is this a ending for me Bella…a aries and R who is a Sagittarius? I have got alot of misleading readings here and i want to get accurate answers. Thanks.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$37,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

I don’t see this being the end between you and this person. right now there’s been emotional distance, and i see this person having a very stubborn personality. contact me to look further into this :)

over 5 years ago

I’m sorry you feel that way, NYC – from my experience it is all about how you approach the situation Manifest as you focus— I have had wonderful amazing reads then really off reads myself. [Yes we get readings too]

It is really important to make sure you connect to your reader as a person also , before asking them as a seer- because if you dont like them or their astrological makeup collides with yours—youll naturally be on guard, and the read will be more difficult for the both of you.

Also make sure your energy is balanced—if you know something beyond a shadow of a doubt and no one can tel you any different you will get the answer you want. so go in open minded as well.

The thing is, without a realistic approach to the situation from both sides you wont get a realistic read.

there are phonies out there, but you cant fake real. so! that being said,

xx. hope this was helpful! happy hunting!

TGO/Jade

over 5 years ago
ariesgrl didn't upload a photo

ariesgrl

6 posts

Does anyone know the answer to my question

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Join me if you really need truth and accurate dear i assure you you will be relax after reading

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if it is end for you and this person , or things change . On line now , live chat -I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

It is not the end…

Join me to see deeper… Ask for 10 special

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you . My special is ten min for ten dollars ;) come and enjoy at eading with me today ;)

over 5 years ago
psychic_lucas didn't upload a photo

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

67 posts

dear, join me in a reading. I offer 25 mins for $10. I can see what you cannot see. Right now your spirit is going through a spiritual storm and it also seeking nourishment spiritualy as in spiritual healing. Don’t worry about the direction for it will be revealed within the reading, get a reading with me. and I will show and prove the answers or your money back.

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 05/28/18-06/04/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials!

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.