Mixed feelings

over 5 years ago

So 8-19 and i had a argument about two weeks ago and i left. Is it over for good? Part of me is glad we are but then i feel like maybe i should talk to him? I just dont feel like hes being honest about a lot of stuff.

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Lets take a look in what is to come. Give me a call if you feel drawn.

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

follow your heart what feels better for you are you happier with or without him

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead , and what changes will begin for you moving ahead. I will give you the truth what his feelings is now and thoughts toward you , and if he have someone else or not . I know I can ease your mind on all of your concerns. I have specials today . On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychic_lucas didn't upload a photo

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

67 posts

HEY PSYCHIC LUCAS HERE, OFFERING MY $10 DEAL FOR ANSWERIN 5 QUESTIONS . ARE YOU FEELING LOST OR CONFUSED? NEED GUIDANCE AND OTHER ADVISORS FAILED YOU? GET 25+ YRS EXP FROM A WHITE WITCH, CONTACT ME NOW .I SEE YOUR TROUBLES AND CAN GUIDE YOU TO YOUR GOALS, LET ME HELP WHERE ALL OTHER FAILED, YOU TRIED THE REST NOW TRY THE BEST

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Ciera! I can take a look at that if you want. You can find me online now.

over 5 years ago

I dont feel you should have left it the way you did. Just being honest you could resolve things still. Please call me and we can talk about how and what you need to know about him.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hi ciera, hope your doing ok just want to say hello and iam sorry for what your going through try not to worry it will be ok. your friend, miss tula

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for clarity and accuracy,i will tell you very honestly

over 5 years ago

What should i do

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

GO SHOPPING!!!!! lol hay girl how are you? well, just try not to worry and live one day at a time sweety. in the meantime don’t let negativity take your mind , and keep busy because that always helps. enjoy the rest of your weekend. and Ciera….. smile, it’s gonna be ok!

over 5 years ago

Ciera, dont come from a place of guilt though because you have put a lot into this—rather come from a view of whether this is some challenge to grow or whether this is something that you must overcome through challenging yourself. love and light, please call me to see how hes feeling

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$35,15 mins-$50,20 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️