the end?

over 5 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I’ve opens up to my bf about things that are bothering me& I’ve held in..unfortunatly..it was all through text since he doesn’t let me get everything out I need to when I talk straight to him even if be begs me to talk..like..I’m here talk to me.Now he’s ignoring me. He tends to do that everytime I vent..yes it was about stuff he’s doing or not doing that’s pushing me away&I said its just my side of things,that I know I’m not perfect…but this is just what’s hurting me/us now. But I’m tired of him ignoring me. at times up to a couple weeks. I get a couple days. I know it has to hurt reading stuff your doing isn’t good.but What good does that do if it’s weeks. I almost want to say “this is my last attempt, cus It seems your ego is more important. .that its not just going to go away or will I just forget. I’m tired of you running away for weeks because u dont want to hear. Im Tired of holding stuff in &hurting.” Should i.or not? Or is this just basically the end ?

over 5 years ago

I’m online now! call for my $10 deal on Love and Relationships 10 mins!

- Miss Angie <3>

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please come to me i tell you what he think and how he did,if you really need reality please come

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I sent it,and still no reply. I guess I got my answer. I just don’t understand. But ok:(

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you through spirit and give you full insight and details . I see a lot through spirit . On line now I can ease your concerns right away and give you the answers. I have specials today. Blessings