Lost in every direction of my love life

over 5 years ago
ctadlock05 didn't upload a photo

ctadlock05

3 posts

Its so complicated for me to explain this all ovet the place story. Diff readers have Informed of diff things. My story 2 men i love one kids with the other.. But he “checked out” persay… Im told i have someone close to me looking to harm me. Then others say he loves me. Idk which way im turning. Togethet not together married divorced do i die will my kids beong w me be a problem. My love life is so idk i thinks speak look i get lost i cant move. Unfaithful then! Unfaithful still? Will it keep on god please help me.. I dont know whicg way to turn i cry daily im lost in my life and every aspect.. I dont know what to believe.. Can anyone tell me the truth about any of it. PLEASEEEEEEE

over 5 years ago
ctadlock05 didn't upload a photo

ctadlock05

3 posts

I AM NORMALLY so much more contained an can make sense when i speak. Now i dont know what is going on. In scared at most. Reader is telling me i have someone out to harm me. Im told i was cursed at a young age. Idk what will happen or who im with. And my babies being with me. Is it bad or good for them w that person. Married? Divorce? Unfaithful so many times.. Continue? Idk what way to turn look stand hope wonder… Anyone in so tired of crying and begging anyone to to be so honest snd help me before i cannot take anymore of life.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

If you really need truth please join me i will tell you very accurate,feel difference

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and tell you the truth through spirit and give you full insight and what is really going on around you and yourself . I don,t give false reading and just anything . I will give you what and is ahead and ease your mind and what you need t change your direction do from spirit. I have specials today . Come in and I know I can help you right away. On line live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and feel as you are stuck in the rut.You are so much frustrated and want to come out from this painful situation.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
psychicken's photo

Psychic Ken (psychicken)

11 posts

Hello my name is Ken, Im the blunt psychic you need to give you direct answers and 100% given soluations !! I’m here to help you in all situations.. chat with me to prove to you I’m all you need.

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Hello,

Stick to one reader. Not every advisor is correct and those who are may see things differently than the other advisor who is true. However, It’s either a yes or no. Stick to one advisor. An advisor that will connect with you and help you. Wait for their predictions and if the predictions are right, stick to them. Listen to your heart and accept the answer.

I can inform you with some clarity and understanding. Come stop by my chat. I do give free briefs. However, I do not give detailed readings in a paid session. I will eventually stop at some point in time but I will connect with you first, this way you will know whether or not you’re connected.

Psychic Jane