karma / life purpose / free will

over 5 years ago
fanny85 didn't upload a photo

fanny85

12 posts

I get that we come into this life with a life purpose but if we want something different than what was intended for us, what will then happen? If we try to manifest something can bad karma then block it from happening?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on all of your questions and much more through spirit and love and if this person was ready or not . On line Now -Live chat . I know I can ease your mind and give you clear understanding . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicken's photo

Psychic Ken (psychicken)

11 posts

Hello my name is Ken, Im the blunt psychic you need to give you direct answers and 100% given soluations !! I’m here to help you in all situations.. chat with me to prove to you I’m all you need.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please join me if you really need to know what is true i am here to tell you very accurate

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Fanny! Maybe you doing something different from what seems to you is your life purpose is your real destiny. If it feels right and it makes you happy, if it doesn’t hurt those around you, just do it! go for it! Bad karma comes when you hurt those around you, not when you try to change your path in life. Come chat with me and I would be happy to offer some insight, should you need it.

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Fanny,

I can offer you a free brief of details in chat. This my way of connecting and as well as proving my abilities to clients. Just stop by my room. However, I don’t answer questions in free chat, so if you want answers, take me in a paid session. I will not only answer your questions but I will help you and give you clarity to have a peace of mind. I will not sugar coat, so please be ready to hear the truth (whether it’s good or bad). If I am not online, you can message me and I will get back in touch with you shortly.

Blessings, Psychic Jane

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️