Will we end?

over 5 years ago

Thinking that my relationship has come to the end. I can’t really trust my boyfriend, I have found out that he lies a lot, and been doing so since I met him a year ago. I just can’t see a future for us anymore. He tells me he loves me sooooo much, but I think he might be exaggerating his feelings a bit because he needs me. Will we break up?

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$25,15 mins-$35,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Kristina! I’m sorry you are going through such a bad time. I would be happy to read for you. Find me on chat.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTION I SEE SURROUNDING YOU, NOT JUST ABOUT THIS BF THING BUT ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE HEADED IN LIFE! CALL ME AS IAM ONLINE TODAY TO TAKE YOUR CALL.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i am here for you i will tell you what he actually think about you and what he wish.

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I feel that you two will eventually apart from one another. I don’t see it lasting very long. I see that he’s been in talking with another woman that is possibly with a man. If you want some more details, come chat with me. I can give you details without you given them to me. Just give me your questions but however, if you want me to answer you, you must take me in a paid session. I will only offer you small details in free chat.

Psychic Jane

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full accurate insight through spirit and give you the truth , what he really feels and what the spirit show around his thoughts and much more. Blessings