What is happening to me?

over 5 years ago
fanny85 didn't upload a photo

fanny85

12 posts

Its a bit difficult to explain but I have for a long time felt that at times (mostly in the evening and at night) something is taking over my thoughts. Its very powerfull and very scary. I can’t control it and I can have it also when I sleep so I wake up the next day feeling very tired and guilty from having all these negative thoughts. The thoughts are very negative and is mostly about my love life and a certain person. I don’t know what to do and how to make this stop but its draining me completely for energy.

over 5 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

Forgive and allow yourself to receive love . There is a numbness that comes over you at night because of the depression that sits in when you have trauma being relived in old memories

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much tired and feel so low.There is a war going on in yourself.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME TODAY I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO READ FOR YOU. IF YOU WANT STRAIGHT FOWARD ANSWERS THEN CALL ME TODAY,FOR A BETTER TOMMOROW.

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

What I see is that you’re intaking on so many peoples energies, including this ‘certain’ person you have been referring to as well. You have not been listening to your intuition because you have been trying to ignore something that you know deep down is true. It is as though your intuition is calling out to you but for some reason, you have switched off and are no longer really listening to what your subconscious is trying to tell you. When around this certain someone, you seem to lack confidence and need the support and recognition of others to pick you up and give you strength again. Am I right?

Come to my chat and get more free details but I won’t answer any questions until you take me into a paid session. I am detailed and will provide you with clarity. Give me a chance and you won’t regret!

over 5 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

You’re too over thinking that you created in your head and associated with your fear, anxiety, etc. You need to change your mindset!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you insight and details on how to stop the negative all the time through spirit and have peace on this situation and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicken's photo

Psychic Ken (psychicken)

11 posts

Hello my name is Ken, Im the blunt psychic you need to give you direct answers and 100% given soluations !! I’m here to help you in all situations.. chat with me to prove to you I’m all you need.