New

over 5 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Does j.s have a new lady hes messing around with now that we have been seperated or is he as faothful as he claims to be

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and heartbroken bcz he is with someone and this thing you know very well.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

When you were with him, he was a friendly guy. Perhaps, he liked to get drinks and be outdoors. He has great humor. Things didn’t go as plan and it didn’t seem like there was a huge argument but rather a disagreement on both ends. Since then, you have been very hard on yourself. You take a lot of blame. I see that there is a woman he has talked to. However, I can’t specifically say unless in a paid session. I can take you in for a deal (I give deals to new clients) since you would be my new client, come stop by. I can provide you with extra details in free chat but answers are only for a paid session. Let me know when you want a reading.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight and details through spirit and much more . I will give you the truth. On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . I know I can help you .Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicken's photo

Psychic Ken (psychicken)

11 posts

Hello my name is Ken, Im the blunt psychic you need to give you direct answers and 100% given soluations !! I’m here to help you in all situations.. chat with me to prove to you I’m all you need.