Readings

over 5 years ago
fanny85 didn't upload a photo

fanny85

12 posts

The past year I have had a lot of readings, trying to figure out my life and a relationship I was in. The guy broke up with me and because no one saw it coming it hurt even more. Most say we will get back together, one says it will never happen. What am I supposed to believe? Does my karmic from previous life cause me to have this much pain in this life? Does your karma come above your own wishes for this life?

over 5 years ago
psychicken's photo

Psychic Ken (psychicken)

11 posts

Hello my name is Ken, Im the blunt psychic you need to give you direct answers and 100% given soluations !! I’m here to help you in all situations.. chat with me to prove to you I’m all you need.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for detail about him i tell you truth and accurate

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what is ahead and the issues where you and him had through spirit , and see if he will come back . and i will give you the truth , so you can be happy and move forward . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
sunseeker44 didn't upload a photo

sunseeker44

13 posts

Honey, I feel you. Been dealing with a break up and then they started dating an ex going through a divorce. So far, most tell me their isn’t love there and they will not last. And that he is coming back to me.

I am waiting to see if the timeline and predictions are true. Before I jump to conclusions.

I know you are hurting. I have been hurting and unable to focus because of what happen.

Stay positive in life!!! I am sorry about what happen to you.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come talk to me.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$27,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️