Hurt and lost

over 5 years ago

Someone I used to be very close to is drifting away faster as time goes by. Im hurting because I don’t know what happened or what to do. My head is telling me to walk away but after 7 years of solid friendship my heart is telling me to stay.. What is going on? What is going to happen? What do I do?

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

We have to fight for great friendships. Maybe it is just a glitch and it will pick up again. Come chat with me and I will be happy to offer some insight.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you both are still connected but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me i am here for clarity and truth.i will tell you what happen with you,

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts and feelings , and if he will come closer to you again , or he needs space . I will give you the truth from spirit and much more .On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

You must never give up, even when it seems like theres no hope and you tried everything to fix this energy, i feel a good change coming very soon, you didnt give 7 years for no reason, contact me now and i will guide you back to happiness :) I am here for you.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY.

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

You found love in a hopeless place (like the song by Rihanna). It was hopeless times of your life. The two of you were lost, depressed and things just weren’t working right for you. There was a lot of boredom on your behalf. This is what I mean by ‘hopeless place’, not necessarily a specific place like suicide forest (for an example) but a place within yourselves. A place in life; where you two stood. If you want more details, don’t hesitate to come to my room. I can provide you with free details but there’s one thing I cannot provide in a free chat and that answer. Answers are only made in paid sessions.

over 5 years ago
psychicken's photo

Psychic Ken (psychicken)

11 posts

Hello my name is Ken, Im the blunt psychic you need to give you direct answers and 100% given soluations !! I’m here to help you in all situations.. chat with me to prove to you I’m all you need.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, IM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANSWERS TO YOUR ISSUE.

over 5 years ago

I am here to help. I definitely feel I can help you in this situation, as I feel connected already.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is that it is a good idea to talk to your friend and see whats going on im on line .