Disbelief

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Its been over a week. No contact from him. My mind says, let him go. If he doesn’t love you enough to stay and change then forget him. My heart says, he has taken almost a year of my life and made me feel very loved and respected. He tried, he went that extra mile (literally) by traveling to see me (but so did I ) I know he got tired of hearing me say, how much I was hurting. That’s why I know he ended it last week. But I was suggesting other ways to bring us together. I wanted to rearrange my work schedule as to spend a few days a week instead of going for a over night trip (visit). His unwillingness to talk about us compromising broke my heart. I’m going to take the advice given in previous post and stay away and let him come to me. He knows how I feel. I shouldn’t have to say anymore. I miss him as he was my best friend he and I messaged daily throughout the day – and to lose that has crushed me. Xoxo

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

hello dear he will come to you and he also wish to be with you please join me i tell you how?

over 5 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thank you Love serenade for helping. ❤️ But there’s another man that wants to be with me.. :( one is tall slender dark hair, green eyes 48 yrs old catholic two kids a boy 16, girl 14. The other man is 5’7ish grayish hair, 51 3 kids older/ he also has grandkids. He has blue eyes.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

ANN, CALL ME TODAY IAM ONLINE .

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you on this situation and around love and relationship . see if its really over , or someone else is coming in your life where you will want and is ready for to move forward. I read the spirit of the thoughts of a person and how he really feels toward you and much more . I have specials today . On line now live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thanks

over 5 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

seems like a little bump in the road. you guys should be back together soon.

over 5 years ago
mslina's photo

mslina

33 posts

Ann,

Keeps rotational dating and keep your options open.

over 5 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello I’m a very honest psychic contact me now for true and honest insight online!! now xoxo ariel

over 5 years ago
psychicken's photo

Psychic Ken (psychicken)

11 posts

Hello my name is Ken, Im the blunt psychic you need to give you direct answers and 100% given soluations !! I’m here to help you in all situations.. chat with me to prove to you I’m all you need.