upcoming battle

over 5 years ago

my hubs and i have been collecting evidence for the past year against his childrens mother in preparation for court showing how she with holds visitation, refuses to work with him ever, texts from the kids where they told their daddy that their mom said not to tell him things and showing her refusal to buy the girls dresses for a school dance despite the fact she gets over a thousand a month in child support. Will the courts see thru her charades this time and hold her accountable for her actions?

over 5 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

It depends do you have any evidence of voice recording because that will help a lot. She could just lie through the judge if there’s no voice recording evidence or any kind of video evidence.

over 5 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi Shelley, I hope you both are holding up alright through all of this?

In times like this, A marriage can suffer in the romance area. Don’t forget to give yourselves a break and to get more time together.

I do see a lot coming up for this situation ad I do see that this is not going to be your only battle. I will tell you more in a detail reading for when your ready to talk.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear, join me for detail reading of your issue i will give you accuracy and truth

over 5 years ago

Please dont tell me she will get away with it. Not again. We actually have lots of evidence this time

over 5 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

But what evidence do you have do you have any voice or video recording? Because if it’s just papers and conversations she could just bullshit her way through the judge.

over 5 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

I wanted to sue my dentist for messing up my teeth but I got no evidence except my father who was speaking to the dentist. I can’t win the case or file the case because not enough evidence no voice recording or anything like that, because now they could lie about it saying that my father didn’t want to do the job anymore, which it was not true.

over 5 years ago

Hello , Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit show around her and the courts seeing through her . I will give e you the truth and much more . I have specials today . On line now Live chat .I know I can help you right away and ease your mind . Blessings

over 5 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

online!!

over 5 years ago

Im a sensitive. I get messages from the universe i just cant read for myself. Stormyrain417 buzz off. You are not here for the right reasons. You play devils advocate and you like stirring the pot. This is not a game. Take your fun elsewhere

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

please join me i will tell you what will actually happen,

over 5 years ago

stormyrain417

47 posts

I am just trying to help. If you don’t want to believe me fine. My major is business law so I know a lot of what’s going on. She will BS her way if you don’t have enough evidence. You don’t believe watch some courts channel. One of my husband sue this defendant because her dog bit my husband. she lied about getting any calls from the lawyer.