Confused

over 5 years ago
vanity didn't upload a photo

vanity

1 post

The father of my children 12/12/90 is confusing the hell outta me one min he loves me and the kids the next he can’t do it and he is confusing me ? One min it’s dont give up on me i love u then it’s i been moved on i don’t love u i don’t know what he’s so angry about and at this point he’s just selfish and worried about himself ? So does he love us or not let go or have patience I’ve tried everything I’m born 02/29/88

over 5 years ago

Love isn’t the problem here. I feel it’s there, but this isn’t what’s causing you pain.

You and him are not made of the same materials.

The qualities you have are aligned with what you want in life- the goals you have.

His qualities do not fit that.

He simply doesn’t have what it takes.

You will be happier and doing yourself a huge act of love for YOU by loving him from a distance- as the father of your children- but not someone that you can grow old with.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit , I see he have a lot of confusing in his mind a lot , I see a lot through spirit with him . On line now let me give you full insight and if he can get balance or not with you and the kids for the future. through spirit. I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

hello dear it seems you both love one another dearly but there is big issues in your relationship it seems to have some issues its other people around your relationship

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me i will tell you who misguide him and how he will come to you with full heart,

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO ADRESS ANY AND ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. NO SUGAR COATING OR FALSE HOPES! OVER 40YRS EXP!