what'll happen??

over 6 years ago

My guy friend Nate 04/01/99 stopped being friends with me after he met his girlfriend.. We were friends 6 years before she came around… Am i going to get my friend back ever?

over 6 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still love him but so hurt from his behavior.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 6 years ago

Hey, Rose!

I wanted to reach out to you because I understand how painful these situations are- and have been through this situation myself, most certainly many times in my life.

I’m going to lay out both a positive and “negative” side to this coin- which is partly intuitive, partly practical.

The positive thing about these situations- especially considering the age group- is that most young couples do not last forever. Sure, it happens- but it’s generally the exception- not the rule. Relationships at this age are honestly more about growing and learning about yourself rather than it truly being about the romantic half.

I feel that this is no different in his case.

The negative side of this coin is that while they likely won’t be forever- is the fact that you do, in fact, have to remember who ultimately made the decision to distance and pull away. While I’m sure she played a part in it with her own crazy perspectives and mindset- he was the one who ultimately let it happen.

I’m not saying that you can’t forgive him. Forgiveness is crucial for a happy life.

But I have found that in situations like this one, it is crucial for a very big Truth Pill to be displayed and shown. As while you can always forgive- I would suggest that you don’t forget this about a person. As you now know a personality trait of his that has either grown, or become uncovered.

over 6 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see if he will be coming back to you , and when , . I see a lot the way he is , through spirit . I will give you the truth and much more on this situation with your friend . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today. Blessings

over 6 years ago
readingswithhez's photo

Hezekiah Lee Chatmon (readingswithhez)

46 posts

When it comes to these kind of situations, the woman especially if she doesn’t have the maturity to let him have friends. This is common insecurity in people. There she brought up the no friends you need to be around me speak to me only and he went for it because he didn’t want to lose what they had.

over 6 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

from a glance i can tell you that you have not lost your friend forever with time and after he sees her for what she really is he will be back you just have to let him learn about her on his own if you try to push back into his life you will lose him and he may blame you for their relationship failing in the future