Will I find love soon?

over 5 years ago

Hi I’m Laura(09/19/81) I am very lonely and depressed all of my friends are married with kids, and I don’t have any of that. I never have anyone to go out with me like to the mall, the movies and out to dinner with its just me all the time. I have been hurt so many times by guys, I cry alot I lost count. I keep on hearing 2018 is my year. So will I meet my future husband in 2018?,and tell me something about him? hoping for some detail so I can pick a psychic that connections.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i see you real and true love is near to you and wish to come in your life please open your eyes,or join me for detail

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see time will be change for you but you are still connected to your past.I will tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into what you have to change , and see what is ahead from spirit . I will only give you the truth. I know I can help you right away and I see a lot through spirit . Come in and see what spirit have ahead to change your loneliness . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Many changes . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi L,

I’m sorry you are feeling so lonely. I’d be happy to take a look at your situation for you. I always am sure to connect before charging any client that comes to me. It means a lot to me that anyone I read leaves me satisfied. Take a look at my profile and you will see that my reviews speak of exactly that.

I hope to hear from you as I know that I can help.

Best wishes, Pixie

over 5 years ago

I know things are going to change for the better this year for you finally dear! I also feel this is the year you will find the one and I know how you can be in the right spot so your future husband can find you. I have details for you and time frame. -Clara

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

Greetings! come in today and I can help answer all of your unanswered questions! Just mention the forum for a discount!

looking forward!
over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

The answer rather points to the year 2019 for you meeting your future husband. Come chat with me, I can give you more details including his description.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me for iam online and can give you more insight to where you are and where you are going in life. if life has got you down and you do not know where to turn then, call me!

over 5 years ago

Hi, Laura!

I don’t often read Tarot, but I have been doing it for fun recently and feel compelled to do a few on the forum. : )

The first card I drew for you is the Current Situation, which is 6 of cups. This card in this situation represents almost a level of being too comfortable with how things are- and what I mean by this is- obviously you are not emotionally comfortable with the results it has given you, but because you remain in your comfort zone and where you have always been- you get the same results when it comes to love.

The second card is The Action that needs to be taken to change this, which is the Six of Swords. This card, in this situation, really represents making a major move in your life which will shake things up a bit. You need a complete new change of energy and environment. I would suggest an actual, physical move if it’s within the realm of possibility for you right now. You need a complete new change of environment and stepping out of your comfort zone to attract the love you’re hoping for. Where you’re at (and I feel physical location is a big part of this) isn’t cutting it.

The third card I pulled is the Death card. This card represents complete and total change- and in this case, I feel for the better. This doesn’t mean you’re going to immediately get married this year, but it does mean by taking said action listed in the second card, that you will completely shift your vibration and energy to invite more meaningful relationships- and I don’t just mean romantically, either. You will develop much more meaningful connections which are on your level. Effortless, genuinely fun- equal give and take- connections. I do feel that this includes meeting someone new, romantically.

In other words, you need a complete environment makeover. You need to really take a step back and see that your current situation is doing you no favors. Whether it be moving or starting from the ground up in a completely new and extreme way- you need to completely relinquish the old ways of doing things. This is when, and how, you will find your love. : ) Your current environment- while I’m sure it’s what you’re used to- is doing you no favors.