How do I become happy again?

over 5 years ago
wiw2018 didn't upload a photo

wiw2018

1 post

I am so lost and alot of my unhappiness comes from healing from a toxic person. Some days are good some are bad. I dont know how to get my happiness back, will it ever come?

over 5 years ago

HI THERE I AM SORRY TO HERE THIS LET ME LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU AND SEE WHATS GOING ON AND GET CLARITY AND WHAT IT IS THAT IS MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE THIS AND GET YOUR HAPPYNESS BACK IN YOUR LIFE ONCE AND FOR ALL

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on how to break out of the negative from others spirit . On line now -Live chat, I have specials. I know I can help you Blessings

over 5 years ago

I’m so sorry you are in that state. Unfortunately, it can become a cycle that is really easy to get stuck in and very difficult to break away from. People scoff at the idea of energy being toxic and contagious, but it’s quite real. If you cannot remove this person from your life, you have to do anything you could to protect your our energy field and keep it that way. Just like we cleans our physical body regular, the same should be done for the energetic body. It too can gather and hold debris, esp if you are around low vibration people who (knowing or not) feed off the energy of others to sustain themselves.

I’d be happy to have a chat with you about simple routine things you can start with to maintain your own energy. Starting there will give you firm base to make the decisions you need to make to bring the happiness back to your life. IT cannot come from outside of you my dear.

Be well and best wishes! Pixie

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear your happiness are very near to you please join me for detail

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are going through a very tough phase of life and feel suck in this situation but a little hope is still there.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

I’m sorry you are having such a hard time lately. Don’t worry, all this will pass and you will be happy again. I’m sure of it. Take care!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY .

over 5 years ago
anna212's photo

♥Love Readings By Ann♥ (anna212)

6 posts

CALL ME TO GET ANSWERS

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE NOW TO TAKE YOUR CALL!

over 5 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

Greetings! come in today and I can help answer all of your unanswered questions! Just mention the forum for a discount!

looking forward!
over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hi there.

I felt compelled to do a quick 3 card spread for you! I don’t typically utilize tools/tarot but I am finding it a fun experience recently. Thank you in advance for letting me pull cards for you!

Current situation- Strength.

You are in a period of waiting, patience, and are entering a period of “Being strong for too long.” Being strong, and most of all- patient, drains a looooot of energy. And sometimes you simply wish to ask yourself- which you’re doing right now- “How long until I’m done being strong and can finally just be happy?”

The second card. This is the action that you need to take and embrace for change to come. This is the Nine of Pentacles. I love this card because it’s beautiful. It says to appreciate the smaller things- to live in the moment. This card is advising you to find your joy in the moment. Not all happiness has to be Big Picture/Final happiness. It can come from simply stopping and smelling the roses on your healing journey. It’s quite funny- as many people think that they need to be fully healed first before they can be happy. But it’s quite ironic, as the way to being fully healed is learning to be happy while not being fully healed! I’m hoping I’m making sense! : )

Third card. This is the outcome. The Hanged Man. If you utilize the second card’s advice, you will eventually reach true acceptance and closure. This card is all about surrendering to the things that we do not control. This is going to be a card of true happiness for you- because you will have finally let go. Serenity, closure, acceptance- and most importantly, the happiness that follows it.

over 5 years ago
mysticalloveadvisor1 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual ❤️ Cynthia (mysticalloveadvisor1)

3 posts

I feel your heart is still concerned your lonely your hurt discouraged and feel hopeless but please trut me when I see your life is meant to get together but you have a lot that’s standing in the way please call me or message me for more information

over 5 years ago
anna212's photo

♥Love Readings By Ann♥ (anna212)

6 posts

want to get your happiness back and cleanse yourself from the negative energy you ex has left behind please contact me to get insight on what you need to do to be happy again and not just for a month or two but for the rest of your life Thank you, Ann.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear please join me to remove all bad energies around you,and happiness will come

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

Sorry to hear about your sadness, i can see when you will be happy again.

-Hazel Waters

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FULL LIFE READING TODAY ON THIS MATTER FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

over 5 years ago

I can help with this. I am online now if you would like to chat.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and yes I can see that your path is field with bad energy and confusion and yes you do need to let go of the toxic in your life and in your path.im on line if you need a session.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$30, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️