Crush

over 5 years ago
randompotato3 didn't upload a photo

randompotato3

3 posts

Hey so I want to know why my crush has emotional blockage and why he can’t tell me he likes me. Another psychic told me that something was blocking him from telling me and I want to know what it is. His birthday is September 18 1998 and mine is November 12 1998 please help

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR MORE INSIGHT.

over 5 years ago

Hello. Let me look into spirit , and you don,t know his ways . I see a lot through spirit and much more in spirit around him . On line now -I have specials today . let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi!

I can’t speak for another reader, but I would be happy to chat with you and give you honest feedback to what comes up between you and your crush.

My reviews reflect my authenticity and accuracy. I would love to help you.

Best wishes, Pixie

over 5 years ago

HEY THERE COME AND SEE ME FOR A DETALIED RAEDING ON THIS AND TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT IS STOPPING HIM FROM COMMING CLOSER TO YOU AND TELLING YOU ON HOW HE FEELS

over 5 years ago

Hi there,

I’d be glad to look into this for you. Please check out my client feedback and read my profile, and if my energy resonates with you, then give me a call. :)

Bright blessings, Violet

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear join me for detail about him i will tell you what actually he is thinking

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not as simple as you think bcz there is a reason behind his behavior.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you