Please feel my vibes

over 6 years ago

Hi please restore my faith i have been looking for months but never received a reading if possible

over 6 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

huh?

over 6 years ago

Hi Karen,

I’d be happy to give you an honest and authentic reading on whatever area of life you’d wish to focus on you. I have excellent references.

Be well, Pixie

over 6 years ago

❤️Hi, I hope you enjoy Easter Holidays and if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10 mins-$30,15 mins-$40,20 mins-$55 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 6 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IAM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL. I CAN HELP YOU IN YOUR SITUATION.

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on all of your concerns and much more . I read the spirit of the person and situation and give you the truth . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today . Blessings

over 6 years ago

You need to know what youre looking for when you come into the reading.

from what i can feel it sounds like you need more than just a read and a session to work on balancing energy and creating clarity overall for your life so you have direction because i can feel a lot of potential but a lot of isolation due to confusion.

give me a call to see with clarity today